Still thinking about configuring Outlook account on Mac Device?
Have you ever tried to configure Outlook account or still confused how to initiate the process? In case you have disappointed fixing the same issue and trying this again and again, then no need to worry.
Remove all your frustrations and worries, simply contact Outlook Support Email provider team to obtain complete assistance with relevant information. With its technical views, your issues will definitely get fixed within no time.
Let’s execute the guidelines in order to configure your Outlook account on Mac:
1. Initially, open up your “Mac device” and also, Outlook email account.
2. Click on “Add account” option and then “Exchange account”.
3. After that, click to the “New” and then “Exchange” option.
4. Type your email-id and select user name and password.
5. In the “User name box” type your complete email address and in the “Password box” type your password.
6. Click to the “Add account”.
7. Now, you perform Outlook account online on the Mac by searching it on “Mail server settings”.
8. Finally, click on “Allow” radio button to Configure Outlook account settings on Mac device.
9. Select “Always use my response for this server” and click on the check box, then click “Allow” radio button.
Locate on “Account set-up” dialog box to set-up your Outlook account methodically.
For any further assistance, users can take help on Microsoft Outlook Support Phone Number that can better guide you with more details.